| Accelerator Power Supplies Division
Infrastructure and Facilities
Test and Measurement Instruments
The Accelerator Power Supplies Division is well equipped with latest equipments and software used for power converter development. To list a few:
- Software support for PCB artwork designing
- Circuit simulation and analysis software such as OrCAD, PSIM, Proxy etc.
- DCCTs of 100A, 300A and 1000A range for precise sensing and calibration of current
- High-bandwidth current probes
- Digital storage oscilloscopes, PC scopes with and without isolated channels with bandwidth as high as 500 MHz
- Spectrum analyzer 300 Hz – 3 GHz
- 6.5 and 8.5 digit multi meters with data logging features.
- Frequency response analyzer
- Thermal Imager
- Low thermal emf scanner