|Laser Additive Manufacturing Laboratory
LAML - Home
The majority of research activities at LAM-LAB are undertaken in collaboration with in-house and industrial users. These partner companies come from a diverse range of sectors including aerospace, power generation and medical devices.
Some of our esteemed collaborators are:
- Reactor Design and Development Group, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Central Workshop Division, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam.
- Biomedical Technology Wing, Sree Chitra Institute of Medical Science & Technology, Thiruananthapuram.
- International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials (ARCI), Hyderbad
- ITER-India (Institute for Plasma Research), Gandhinagar
- Space Applications Centre, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Ahmadabad
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal
- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore
The above are few to name… We welcome more collaborators to join us to strengthen "what nation needs the most, we develop that first."